Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm back!

I've had a lot to do lately and haven't been able to update. But now I'm back!

I bet you're wondering, "What could be more important that updating this?"

Well since there are only like four people that even read this many things. But mainly school work. Lately I've had a plethora of assignments due and I had to sacrifice all the time that I would have put into this into doing that work. For example, I had to come up with a presentation on how atheists learn differently than theists. But now all that work is done and I can get back to all of you.

So my current situation is that I've been accepted to two colleges: University of Massachusetts: Amherst and University of New Hamshire. I bet you're thinking, "Wow is he gonna party or what?!" And you know what? I am going to party but you'll party at any college... except the really really REALLY Christian ones... or the ones that don't have dorms because they're new.

So in two weeks I'll have made my decision afte visiting both of them. But don't totally count on me going to either one because who knows? I might get taken off the waitinglist at Skidmore or BU.

PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. OMG i have missed you oh so much! like my life is complete!

    ReplyDelete